- Farm to Door in 24 hrs: Harvested after ordering
- Non - GMO
- Superfood: Contains antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties
- Average size of 2-7 cm in diameter. Texture is edible, dense, thick, and smooth with earthy flavor & chewy texture.
- Can be stored up to a week when stored loosely in a paper bag or stored in a bowl covered with moist paper towels to prolong freshness in the refrigerator.
What makes Mushrooms a superfood?
Mushrooms are edible fungi that contain vitamins, minerals, proteins, and antioxidants. They have anti-cancer properties, help in managing diabetes, and regulate blood pressure. Beta-glucan present in the cell wall of mushrooms helps to reduce cholesterol levels in the blood.
Rich in Iron - 14% of RDA
Rich in Sodium - 14% of RDA
Dietary Fiber - 2 g
Best way to consume:
- Mushrooms can be sliced raw and combined into green and grain salads, or sliced and served with dips.
- They are ideally suited for both raw and cooked applications such as baking, roasting, sautéing, grilling, or stewing.
- They can be grilled on skewers or served as a bite-sized appetizer, added to sauces, gravies, stir-fries, soups, and stews, baked into tarts, or sliced as a topping on pizza once cooked.