Cauli- Rice (Cauliflower Rice)
Cauli rice (also known as cauliflower rice) is a delicious rice substitute made entirely of grated fresh cauliflower florets and has 8X Less Carbs than White Rice. Cauli Rice makes decreasing carbs and transitioning to a healthier meal effortless. This item is high in vitamins, minerals, and fiber, and is ideal for people who wish to lose weight, control their blood sugar, or simply enjoy a delicious meal.
How is it created?
- Non - GMO Grown, Freshly Handpicked Cauliflower is grated, sorted & hygienically packed in a punnet.
- Antioxidants such as vitamin A and vitamin C are abundant in cauliflower rice. Free radical particles are removed from your body by antioxidants. Free radicals are unstable oxygen molecules that can cause cell damage and cancer.
- Cauliflower rice is high in soluble and insoluble dietary fiber, which lowers cholesterol and improves intestinal health.
- Sulforaphane, a substance present in cauliflower, may be associated with decreased blood pressure.
- Gluten-free for gluten-intolerant people.
- Cauli Rice Low in GI hence is diabetic-friendly for those who want to keep their blood sugar under control.
- High satiety levels as it is rich in dietary fiber, which keeps you full for extended periods of time.
- They're fantastic in grain-free salads, as a low-carb rice substitute, or as a nutritional side dish.
- Requires Zero Preparation as it is Quick and Easy to prepare.
- Has a shelf life of up to 2 days. Requires Refrigeration. Best consumed on arrival.
- Each punnet is packed with Non-GMO grated cauliflower making it a safer and healthy alternative.
- Zero Preservatives
- No Added Salt
How can you Enjoy Cauli Rice:
- Cauliflower rice can be used in stir-fries.
- Cauliflower rice is used to fill peppers.
- Cauliflower rice can be used in place of rice in fried rice dishes.
- Make a healthy pizza crust with cauliflower rice as the base.
- Cauliflower rice can be used to make homemade sushi.
- Cauliflower rice burgers are a delicious option.
- Recipes with Cauliflower rice
A. Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Spray a big saute pan or wok with oil and heat over medium heat.
- Sauté onions, scallion whites, peas, and carrots, and garlic in sesame oil for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
- Increase the temperature to medium-high.
- Toss the cauliflower "rice" with the soy sauce in the saute pan. Mix well, cover, and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes, until the cauliflower is slightly crispy on the exterior but tender on the inside, tossing periodically.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the scallion greens.
- Serve hot & delight in the taste of healthy cauliflower fried rice
B. Garlic Herb Cauliflower Rice
- In a large skillet, warm the garlic in melted butter.
- Cook, turning frequently until the cauliflower rice begins to turn soft and takes on a little color.
- Remove the rice from the fire and add a variety of fresh herbs, toasted sliced almonds, fresh lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste.