- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Superfood: Pineapple is a great source of vitamin C, vitamin B, and manganese. Pineapple has anti-cancer properties.
- Freshly Cut & Hygienically Packed. The flesh is bright yellow, fibrous, and juicy, with a sweet flavor and slight acidity.
- Best Consumed on arrival. Requires Refrigeration. Has a shelf life of up to 2 days.
What makes Pineapple special?
Rich in Manganese - 132% of RDA
Rich in Vitamin C - 47% of RDA
Rich in Vitamin B6 - 14% of RDA
- Pineapples assist to avoid constipation and promote regularity and a healthy digestive tract because to their high fibre and water content. Bromelain, an enzyme that aids in protein digestion, is abundant in pineapples.
- Pineapples can help fight the development of free radicals since they are high in vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant.
How to enjoy your Pineapple?
-Raw pineapple can be eaten raw or juiced or pureed for smoothies and fruit cocktails such as the pina colada.
-Desserts made with fresh pineapple & it can be roasted, grilled, or baked.
Custards and cheesecakes can be topped with it after being cooked and sweetened.
-To make a salsa to serve, dice fresh pineapple and mix it with tomatoes, spices, and chiles.